Offers

Tea Rooms, Oxford Street

Tea Rooms

Our Tea Rooms celebrate that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea. Tucked away behind Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, whatever the time. Let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way..

View the menu

Drinks menu

From £11.50 (for High Tea) to £42.50 (Champagne Afternoon Tea) it's a feast for the senses.

Opening hours: 1pm - 7pm daily

Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

Traditional Afternoon Tea.

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. Book Bloomsbury, Kensington or Canary Wharf

£24 per person or £30 per person with a glass of prosecco.

* The traditional tea is only served at our Bloomsbury, Kensington and Canary Wharf restaurants.

Christmas Season at Scoff & Banter

Packages at Scoff & Banter restaurants in Great Britain

Whether it's an intimate dinner for two or a group celebration, our Scoff & Banter restaurants have the best tables in London. Soak up the seasonal spirit in style.

Festive menu

From 27th November - 22nd December 2017, treat yourself to our three-course festive menu for £25 per person or add a glass of prosecco for £32 per person.

<View the menu>

Christmas Day lunch menu - £75 per person

Join us for a traditional 4-course Christmas Day lunch, with the finest seasonal ingredients. Choose from starters such as lobster and Cornish crab salad or cinnamon crispy duck, followed by a Laurent-Perrier and cranberry sorbet palate cleanser. For the main course, select from our beautifully tender Black Norfolk roast turkey, or Parmesan and herb-crusted rack of lamb.

To finish your festive feast, our nutmeg brulée with almond ice cream or white chocolate mousse with hazelnut sponge both cleverly capture the spirit of winter.

<View the menu>

Tea Rooms

3 courses and a glass of prosecco for £25 per person

Take advantage of hearty British dining for less with our special offer of 3 courses and a glass of prosecco* for £25 per person.

Offer is subject to availability and applies to a maximum of 6 diners. Guests can choose 3 courses from a set menu and one glass of prosecco per person from our menu. Must be booked in advance.

Complimentary bottle of prosecco

Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco, with our compliments, when you book our afternoon tea for 2 people at Scoff & Banter.

Offer applies when 2 people book our afternoon tea. Available at all our Scoff & Banter Restaurants (Monday to Thursday – 14:00 to 17:00 at Canary Wharf, Kensington and Bloomsbury locations; every day at Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms). This offer is subject to availability. Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.