Offers

Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms

Tea Rooms

Our Tea Rooms celebrate that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea. Tucked away behind Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, whatever the time. Let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way..

View the menu

From £11.50 (for High Tea) to £42.50 (Champagne Afternoon Tea) it's a feast for the senses.

Opening hours: 1pm - 7pm daily

Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

Traditional Afternoon Tea.

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. Book Bloomsbury, Kensington or Leicester Square

View Menu>

£24 per person

* The traditional tea is only served at our Bloomsbury, Kensington, Canary Wharf and Leicester Square restaurants.

Treat someone special to a delightful afternoon tea at one of our Scoff & Banter restaurants.

All You Need is Love

Reveal your romantic side and treat your Valentine to a delicious dinner for two with a glass of prosecco.

Enjoy a 4 course meal from our selection of specially chosen Valentine's Day options including a smoked duck salad, Cornish crab cakes, rib-eye steak and seared stone bass. All accompanied by a glass of prosecco or a signature cocktail.

With a chocolate sharing dessert to finish, with raspberry sorbet, this is the perfect way to your special someone’s heart.

View Menu >

Available from 10th - 14th February (this will be the only menu served on 14th February).

£50 per person

Tea Rooms

3 courses and a glass of wine for £25 per person

This spring, take advantage of hearty British dining for less with our special offer of 3 courses and a glass of wine* for £25 per person.

Offer is subject to availability and applies to a maximum of 6 diners. Guests can choose 3 courses from a set menu and a glass of red or white house wine.

Complimentary bottle of prosecco

Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco, with our compliments, when you book our afternoon tea for 2 people at Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms Oxford Street.

Offer applies when 2 people book our afternoon tea. Available at our Oxford Street Tea Rooms restaurant only. Offer is not valid when only a high tea is purchased. This offer is subject to availability.