Offers

Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms

Tea Rooms

Our Tea Rooms celebrate that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea. Tucked away behind Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, whatever the time. Let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way..

View the menu

Drinks menu

From £11.50 (for High Tea) to £42.50 (Champagne Afternoon Tea) it's a feast for the senses.

Opening hours: 1pm - 7pm daily

Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

Traditional Afternoon Tea.

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. Book Bloomsbury, Kensington or Canary Wharf

£24 per person or £30 per person with a glass of prosecco.

* The traditional tea is only served at our Bloomsbury, Kensington and Canary Wharf restaurants.

Tea Rooms

3 courses and a cocktail for £25 per person

This spring, take advantage of hearty British dining for less with our special offer of 3 courses and a glass of wine* for £25 per person.

Offer is subject to availability and applies to a maximum of 6 diners. Guests can choose 3 courses from a set menu and one cocktail per person from our menu. Must be booked in advance.

Complimentary bottle of prosecco

Enjoy a bottle of Prosecco, with our compliments, when you book our afternoon tea for 2 people at Scoff & Banter.

Offer applies when 2 people book our afternoon tea. Available at all our Scoff & Banter Restaurants (Monday to Thursday – 14:00 to 17:00 at Canary Wharf, Kensington and Bloomsbury locations; every day at Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms). This offer is subject to availability. Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.

Prosecco for Proms ticket holders

When you dine with us at our Kensington restaurant during August, enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco when you present your BBC Proms ticket.*

* Diners must order a minimum of 2 courses. Ticket must be presented.