Our Summer Blossom Afternoon Tea

Summer Blossom Afternoon Tea

In celebration of our favourite annual event, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, and the summer months ahead, we are proud to introduce our remarkable floral-themed afternoon tea.

For a limited time until 18th August, we invite all to delight in floral-decorated macarons and rose-iced cupcakes, along with other exquisitely crafted pastries.

Complete the experience with prosecco infused with edible flowers in any of our three London locations including Canary Wharf, Bloomsbury or Kensington.

£30 per person or £36 with a glass of prosecco.

View the menu

This will be the only afternoon tea menu served at Bloomsbury, Kensington and Canary Wharf until 18th August 2019.

Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. If you're organising a baby shower, hen party or other celebratory occasion, an afternoon tea is the perfect way to spend a few hours with friends. Served Monday - Friday from 2pm - 4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday from 1pm - 4:30pm.

View menu

Book a table in Bloomsbury or Canary Wharf

£30 per person or £36 per person with a glass of prosecco.

Make an enquiry now by emailing our team or call 020 7845 8680.

Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea

Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea

For a limited time only, indulge in our free-flowing prosecco afternoon tea. Enjoy a delicious selection of open sandwiches, pastries and fresh scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve. All served with a choice of specialty coffees and Newby teas at £39 per person.

Available Monday to Friday, 2pm - 4:30pm and Saturday to Sunday, 1pm - 4:30 pm at Scoff & Banter, Canary Wharf until 31st August 2019. Subject to availability. Free-flowing prosecco is time limited to 1.5 hours, for a maximum of 4 people. Only one glass of prosecco per person at a time. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers.