Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. If you're organising a baby shower, hen party or other celebratory occasion, an afternoon tea is the perfect way to spend a few hours with friends. Served Monday - Friday from 2pm - 4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday from 1pm - 4:30pm.

View menu

Book a table in Bloomsbury or Canary Wharf

£30 per person or £36 per person with a glass of prosecco.

Make an enquiry now by emailing our team or call 020 7845 8680.

Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea

Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea

For a limited time only, indulge in our free-flowing prosecco afternoon tea. Enjoy a delicious selection of open sandwiches, pastries and fresh scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve. All served with a choice of specialty coffees and Newby teas at £39 per person.

Available Monday to Friday, 2pm - 4:30pm and Saturday to Sunday, 1pm - 4:30 pm at Scoff & Banter, Canary Wharf until 31st August 2019. Subject to availability. Free-flowing prosecco is time limited to 1.5 hours, for a maximum of 4 people. Only one glass of prosecco per person at a time. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers.