Traditional Afternoon Tea

Traditional afternoon tea

There's no better way to unwind. Sink into a sofa, sip a refreshing infusion and nibble on something naughty. If you're organising a baby shower, hen party or other celebratory occasion, an afternoon tea is the perfect way to spend a few hours with friends. Served Monday - Friday from 2pm - 4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday from 1pm - 4:30pm.

View menu

Book a table in Bloomsbury or Canary Wharf

£30 per person or £36 per person with a glass of prosecco.

Make an enquiry now by emailing our team or call 020 7845 8680.

Tea Rooms, Oxford Street

Tea Rooms

Our Tea Rooms celebrate that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea. Tucked away behind Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, whatever the time. Whether you're dining for two or organising a tea party with friends, let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, with a few little surprises along the way.

View menu

Drinks menu

From £11.50 (for High Tea) to £42.50 (Champagne Afternoon Tea) it's a feast for the senses.

Opening hours: 1pm - 6pm daily

Our Winter Afternoon Tea

Our Winter Afternoon Tea

Delight in a selection of winter-inspired festive pastries, such as cinnamon spiced carrot cake and mandarin dark chocolate sponge cake, with our limited-edition Winter Afternoon Tea. Accompanied by an array of freshly made sandwiches, home-baked scones, teas and coffees, it’s the perfect way to celebrate good cheer with loved ones. £30 per person or £36 with a glass of prosecco.

View the menu here

Served in our Kensington and Canary Wharf restaurants.

Available from 25th October 2018 – 20th January 2019.